REA has negotiated a portfolio of business services to save members time and money, offering them a competitive advantage.
The REA are pleased to introduce our new insurance and risk management partners Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd and Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Jelf are a leading UK insurance broker and are part of Marsh, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Together they offer local expertise with global capability.
Having reviewed our current offering, and due to the ever changing landscape of the Renewable Energy sector, the REA are certain that Jelf and Marsh’s service practices and unparalleled expertise in this sector will be of great assistance to our members.
They take a bespoke approach on a project or a programme basis, to deliver the optimum combination of risk retention, control and transfer by:
• Understanding new and existing technologies.
• Keeping up-to-date with financial models, support frameworks and development incentives.
• Designing programmes that achieve the best balance between risk and reward, minimise inefficiencies, and reduce wherever possible the total cost of risk.
• Aligning programme design to your goals.
• Leveraging our market relationships to secure competitive terms.
• Demonstrating the bankability and sustainability of a renewable project through an effective risk management and mitigation programme.
To discuss your insurance or risk management needs in more detail please contact the team on:
T: 01905 892369
Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd (Reg No. 0837227) is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Registered address: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6JX (Registered in England and Wales). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA.