COVID-19 Access to finance and UK Government support mechanisms for the renewable energy and clean tech sector
REA and Eversheds Sutherland webinar on Access to finance and the COVID-19 UK Government Support schemes.
The webinar will aim to shed further light on the Government COVID-19 support schemes, as well as hosting presentations from a number of banks/funds.
Date: 6th May from 11:00 – 12:30
Programme / Running order;
1. Introductions from the co-organisers – Dr Nina Skorupska CBE, REA and Michelle T Davies, Eversheds Sutherland.
2. REA Presentation on COVID-19 impact and the REA’s role in supporting them, and putting those issues to Government.
3. Panel Discussion (40 minutes) – details of the panel can be found below.
4. Close of webinar and next steps from the webinar.
You can register for the webinar by clicking this link.
Panel and speakers include;
- Dr Nina Skorupska CBE, Chief Executive – REA
- Michelle T Davies, Partner – Eversheds Sutherland, International Head of Clean Energy & Sustainability and Chair REA Finance Forum
- David Curran, Deputy Director, Clean Power Strategy and Deployment – BEIS
- Kieran Power, Clean Power Strategy and Deployment – BEIS
- Alejandro Ciruelos, Managing Director, Project and Acquisition Finance – Santander Corporate & Investment Banking
- Stuart Johnstone, London and South East Corporate and Commercial Banking Lead – NatWest
- Peter Dickson, Partner and Technical Director – Glennmont Partners
- Andrew Doyle, Executive Director – Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Tom Sumpster, Head of Infrastructure – Legal & General Investment Management Real Assets
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]