DATE AND TIME
Nov 28 2019, 10:00 - 16:00
Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport
Argyll Rd, DyceAberdeen, AB21 0AF
REA Organics Scotland Conference
The 15th Annual Scottish Conference, Exhibition and Dinner will be held on 28th November in Aberdeen. The ORG Scotland conference is a great opportunity for anyone affiliated to the organics recycling sector to get together, discuss, debate and learn from speakers in a friendly atmosphere. Covering a range of relevant topics, current issues, a debate session and plenty of time for questions and networking.
- Fiona Donaldson, SEPA – SEPA Update.
- Jennifer Kowalski, Albion Environmental – A Knowledge Transfer Partnership on Bioaerosol Monitoring
- Jenny Grant, REA – The Italian Study Tour.
- Daniel Tyrkiel – Added value from your compost.
- Robin Szmidt, Target Renewables – Aberdeen City: Integrating Renewable Energy.
- Mark Richmond, WRM – Lessons learnt from procuring / building an organic waste treatment plant.
- Workshop session on quality feedstocks and products (run by SEPA/ZWS and REA to let delegates know what actions are in progress and to get their feedback).
- Plus more to be confirmed.
We are having a site visit on the afternoon of 27th November to the new Anaerobic Digestion plant at The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA). Places for this are limited and booking is required (no admittance to visitors who haven’t booked). Please email Jenny if you would like to attend. All visitors must provide their own PPE (mandatory requirement for hard hat, high-viz and safety footwear (minimum).
The conference dinner is the evening before the conference, 27th November in Jury’s Inn hotel. There will be a 3 course dinner with wine and opportunity to network with other delegates.
Who should attend?
- Organics recycling sector
- Local authorities
- Waste management companies
- AD operators
- Waste operators
- Industry consultants
REA Members £180
Additional member from the same organisation £125
REA Non-Members £270
Local Authorities, Community groups and registered charities £65
Conference Dinner on 27th November £47
Please note these prices are excluding VAT
Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities from £320 per stand, please contact Jenny (email@example.com) to discuss.
Jury’s Inn is situated on Argyll Road, Aberdeen, AB21 0AF adjacent to Aberdeen airport and just 2 miles from Dyce train station. It has car parking on site too, making it easily accessible whether you’re travelling by car or using public transport. They offer a shuttle bus from the airport and Dyce station. It is located 7 miles from the city centre which will take you approximately 15 minutes to reach by car.
We have an agreed bed and breakfast rate with the hotel of £95pp, please call Nicola directly on 01224 793206 and she can book rooms at the agreed rate.
Online booking is currently unavailable – please download, complete and return this booking form
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY