DATE AND TIME
Dec 10 2019, 10:00 - 11:00
Webinar - REA
80 Strand, London, WC2R 0DT
REA Webinar: why you should exhibit at ITT Hub in May 2020
Why is the REA supporting ITT Hub?
The REA is working with the organisers of Innovation in Technology and Transport (ITT) Hub to create a major new industry-focused transport event for the UK, to take place at the new £30m venue at Farnborough Exhibition and Conference Centre on 13th and 14th May 2020. With the support of the Freight Transport Association and others involved in busses, coaches, road transport, and beyond, this exhibition and conference will show off electrification for commercial vehicles and wider innovations in the sector. A full list of advisory board members and event partners can be viewed here.
Importantly, this is not about green industries talking to themselves! This is about attracting conventional fleet operators, vehicle manufacturers, and others involved in the energy & transport supply chains who are grappling with the pace of technology change. We think this is a great opportunity for REA members to reach outside their existing networks to develop their businesses.
With National Grid and Centrica as two of the Commercial Partners and Zenobe Energy supporting the electric vehicle demonstration hub, it promises to be “must attend” event in next year’s calendar.
Major automotive manufacturers showcasing commercial vehicles will be the key highlight attracting delegates to the event in Farnborough in May 2020. A keynote from British astronaut Tim Peake should also be a fun point to attract people from across England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland.
We think members involved in the following sectors could benefit from showing their wares and expertise:
- Electric vehicle charge point manufacturers, installers, and operators
- EV charging payments companies and consultancies
- Electric vehicle leasing companies
- Electricity suppliers
- Energy storage and renewables developers
- Renewable transport fuels manufacturers and developers (inc. biomethane and hydrogen companies)
- Energy and transport consultancies
- Grid and electrical connection consultancies and installers
- Property advisors, including surveying firms
This event is part of the REA’s ongoing attempt to both inform members but also help them expand into new markets. We feel that this commercially-oriented event is highly complementary to the more mass-consumer facing Fully Charged LIVE exhibition, which the REA has supported since its launch in 2018.
So JOIN US on the 10th December for a one-hour webinar, which is free for both members and non-members.
Details: Why you should exhibit at ITT Hub; a webinar for the renewable energy and clean tech sectors
Date: 10:00am on the 10th December 2019
Speakers: REA, ITT Hub, Freight Transport Association (live), plus short video testimonials produced for the webinar by National Grid, Iveco, Warwick District Council, and Volvo
Registration: register via GoToWebinar here.
The webinar will be recorded and available for industry.
REA members have the opportunity to exhibit in the REA pavilion for a discounted rate.
- 10:00am: introduction to the value of ITT Hub from REA’s perspective from Daniel Brown, EV Lead at the REA (moderator)
10:10am: presentation about ITT Hub, exhibitors proposition, and delegate engagement plan from Mark Griffin, CEO of Binswood Media
- 10:20am: video testimonials produced for the webinar from:
- Graeme Cooper, EV Project Director at National Grid
- Iveco (speaker TBA)
- Volvo (speaker TBA)
- Andrew Day, Leader of Council at Warwick District Council
- 10:25am: presentation on innovation in freight and the Future of Logistics Conference which will be co-located with the ITT Hub event, from a senior representative at the Freight Transport Association (FTA)
- 10:35am: moderated questions & answers with attendees
- 11:00am: webinar close