COVID-19 webinar: Access to finance and UK Government support mechanisms for renewables and clean tech
REA and Eversheds Sutherland webinar on Access to finance and the COVID-19 UK Government support schemes.
The initial webinar on 6th May was overwhelmed with interest, so much so we’re re-running the webinar. The webinar will again aim to shed further light on the Government COVID-19 support schemes, as well as hosting presentations from a number of banks/funds.
Date: 15th May, 12.30pm – 2pm
Programme / Running order;
1. Introductions from the co-organisers – Dr Nina Skorupska CBE, REA and Michelle T Davies, Eversheds Sutherland.
2. REA Presentation on COVID-19 impact and the REA’s role in supporting businesses, and putting those issues to Government.
3. Panel Discussion (40 minutes) – details of the panel can be found below.
4. Close of webinar and next steps from the webinar.
You can register for the webinar by clicking this link.
Panel and speakers include;
- Dr Nina Skorupska CBE, Chief Executive – REA
- Michelle T Davies, Partner – Eversheds Sutherland, International Head of Clean Energy & Sustainability and Chair REA Finance Forum
- Rob McNabb, Partner – Eversheds Sutherland, Construction and Engineering
- Kieran Power, Clean Power Strategy and Deployment – BEIS
- Alejandro Ciruelos, Managing Director, Project and Acquisition Finance – Santander Corporate & Investment Banking
- Stuart Johnstone, London and South East Corporate and Commercial Banking Lead – NatWest
- Peter Dickson, Partner and Technical Director – Glennmont Partners
- Andrew Doyle, Executive Director – Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Tom Sumpster, Infrastructure Consultant
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]