DATE AND TIME
Mar 21 2024, 10:00 - 17:00
Kenilworth, Warwick, CV8 2LD
Buy Tickets - ORG 24 - Member Table of 10 (£1500 + VAT)
Buy Tickets - ORG 24 - Member Dinner (£175 + VAT)
Buy Tickets - ORG 24 - Member Conference & Dinner (£345 + VAT)
The REA’s Organics Conference is the largest gathering in the UK focused on composting, anaerobic digestion and recycling organic materials to land. The 2024 conference, in March, will delve deep into the recent policy announcements and the impact they will have on the industry.
The day will highlight the latest developments, examples of best practice, offer valuable insights and foster meaningful discussions.
Book now to come together with fellow advocates, experts, and enthusiasts and help shape a world where organics recycling plays a key role in meeting the UK’s net zero targets.
Topics planned for the conference include:
- Government’s view on the role of organics recycling in the circular economy.
- Update on the latest regulatory issues.
- How to manage recycled nutrients correctly in line with nutrient neutrality requirements.
- Biochar’s role in mitigating climate change.
- Managing health and safety at organic waste treatment sites.
- Recognising organic materials in carbon farming.
- Results from the UKRI Compostables project looking at interventions to change behaviours, composting trials and how compostable materials can be managed through AD using thermos-pressure hydrolysis.
- Managing biowaste in Bavaria using dry anaerobic digestion.
- Moving to peat-free – how composts and digestates contribute.