REA Solar / Energy Storage Forum meeting (Online)
The next meeting of the REA’s Solar and Energy Storage Forum will take place on Friday 28 October, 13.00 – 14.30 (Online).
The meeting is an opportunity to hear the latest policy and regulatory news for the sector, including updates on the work of BEIS, Ofgem, and National Grid ESO. The REA will also seek to hear from members ahead of meetings with relevant teams from those bodies and others such as the ENA.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Update on policy and REA political engagement
- Energy Price Cap
- Defra plans for Best and Most Versatile Land extension
- Consultations Update
- BEIS Response to Call for Evidence on Large-Scale, Long-Duration Energy Storage (LLES)
- Review of Electricity Market Arrangements (REMA)
- National Grid ESO Winter Demand Flexibility Service / Latest Grid Code Mod
A full agenda will be circulated nearer to the time. Please register at the link above, joining instructions will be sent shortly before the meeting.