DATE AND TIME
Nov 14 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
1 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7WS
The Hydrogen Futures Conference
The Hydrogen Futures conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to bring together industry and government and take a closer look at the recent policy and market developments in the world of hydrogen.
Our exciting agenda will cover a range of topics including:
- Understanding the UK hydrogen production schemes
- Understanding the whole systems role of hydrogen
- The next steps for hydrogen to power and hydrogen to storage
- Clean hydrogen superpowers
- Alternative hydrogen pathways
- Planning and financing hydrogen production
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with industry leaders and gain a wealth of knowledge that can help you stay ahead of the curve in the hydrogen industry. We hope you’ll join us for a valuable day of learning and discovery!
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- Carolyn Campbell, DES-NZ
- Harriet Culver, DES-NZ
- Emi Morris, DES-NZ
- Jubilee Easo, Eversheds Sutherland
- Will Mezzullo, Centrica
- Jason Mann, FTI Consulting
- Samuel Simon, JLL
- Matthew Knight, Siemens Energy
- Michael Wagner, AFRY
The most recent version of the programme can be found here. Updated (20/09/23)
There are also a range of branding and sponsorship packages available so if you’d like to get involved, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected].
You can download the sponsorship opportunities flyer here.