Understanding PAS100 in Full
REA Organics is running 2 x 2 hour webinar course on 22nd & 23rd of November focused on the PAS 100, Compost Quality Protocol and REAL Compost Certification Scheme.
The course is targeted at the composters & personnel who are involved in the establishment implementation, maintenance and improvement of the PAS 100 quality management system.
Timings: 10:00am – 12:00am each day
Who should attend:
- responsible for monitoring and controlling the composting process;
- responsible for product preparation;
- responsible for dispatching/selling the compost product/s;
- who has the overall responsibility of the PAS 100 QMS;
- site operatives who carry out inspections on the input material deliveries.
- In addition, the course is also open to anyone else who is interested in understanding the detailed requirements of PAS 100 and REAL Compost Certification Scheme.
The course contents will include:
- Intro, drivers, end of waste, importance of fit for purpose, intro to Compost Quality Protocol.
- The principles of PAS 100
- Baseline minimum and customer requirements
- Quality management system
- Dealing with non-conforming batches
- Hazard recognition and minimisation, setting critical control points and critical limits
- Input materials
- Record keeping
- Sampling and lab analysis
- What to do in the event of test failure
- Compost quality protocol
- Storage, Labelling and dispatch
- How the certification scheme works
- CCS scheme rules
For any clarification on the technical content of the course, please contact Jenny Grant.
For any issues with booking, please contact us here.