DATE AND TIME
Jan 29 2020, 10:00 - 16:00
Osborne Clarke - Bristol
2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6EG
Understanding PAS110 in Full
Calling all Anaerobic Digestion operators…….
REA Organics is running a training course focused on the requirements of PAS110, the AD Quality Protocol and the Biofertiliser Certification Scheme (BCS) Rules requirements.
The course is targeted at the AD operator’s personnel who are involved in the implementation, establishment, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
In addition, the course is also open to consultants who are assisting or interested in assisting operators to become certified under the BCS Scheme.
Timings: Registration 10:00 – 16:00
The course contents will include:
- Intro, drivers, end of waste, importance of fit for purpose, intro to AD Quality Protocol
- The principles of PAS110
- Baseline minimum and customer requirements
- Quality management system
- Dealing with non-conforming batches
- Hazard recognition and minimisation, setting critical control points and critical limits
- Input materials and pasteurisation requirements
- Record keeping
- Sampling and lab analysis
- What to do in the event of test failures
- AD quality protocol
- Storage, Labelling and dispatch
- How the biofertiliser certification scheme works
- BCS scheme rules
REA Members £195 + VAT
REA Non Members £250 + VAT
For any clarification on the technical content of the course, please contact [email protected]