New REA Biogas Steering Group elected
Following a formal election process, a new REA Biogas Steering Group has now been formed.
This group of members will help support the REA Biogas forum chair and REA policy team in the coming years, as well as direct REA Strategy for the green gas sector to reflect members’ needs and ensure the progress of the association’s plans and work throughout the year.
Steering group members will be ambassadors for both the Association, as well as the industry more widely to external stakeholders.
The new Biogas Steering Group members are listed below in alphabetical order.
- Anna Becvar (Director, Earthcare Technical)
- David Hurren (CEO of Air Liquide Biogas Solutions Europe) – Biogas Forum Vice-Chair
- David Kinnersley (Partner and Head of the Agribusiness Team at Fisher German LLP )
- John Baldwin (Managing Director, CNG Services)
- Lucy Hopwood (Director and Lead Consultant for Bioenergy and Anaerobic Digestion, NNFCC)
- Lucy Owen (Environmental Compliance Manager, Marches Biogas)
- Mark Richmond (Technical Director, WRM Ltd)
- Neil Liddell-Young (Strategy & Development, Severn Trent Green Power)
- Philipp Lukas (MD, Future Biogas)
- Richard Gueterbock (Director, Food Chains)
- Thomas Minter (Director, Malaby Biogas)
- William Mezzullo (Senior Portfolio Manager, JLEN Portfolio Lead, Foresight Group) – Biogas Forum Chair
The Forum and Steering Group Chair are elected every three years.