Below is a recording of the REA and NFU COP26 Fringe Panel Discussion that took place on Wednesday 10th November 2021, entitled: “Delivering a Decarbonised Agriculture Sector”
Timings in brackets indicate the starting position for the speaker in the video below
- Dr Jonathan Scurlock, NFU and Dr Nina Skorupska, REA – “Setting the context for the role of renewables and clean technology in Agriculture”
- William Cracroft-Eley, Chairman, Terravesta – “The role of Bioenergy Perennial Crop Production in Decarbonisation” (00.11.30)
- Philipp Lukas, Chief Executive Officer, Future Biogas – “Continuing to grow the Biomethane Potential in Agriculture” (00.20.30)
- Neil Lindsay, Land and Development Director, Solar2 – “How Solar PV projects Can Help Farmers” (00.29.00)
- Charles Stevenson, General Manager, JCB – “Decarbonising Agricultural Machinery” (00.38.10)
- Jenny Grant, Head of Organics and Natural Capital, REA – “The role of compost and digestate to help decarbonise agriculture” (00.46.00)
Panel discussion from 00.53.30
Click here to download a PDF of the slides from the event.
Please note the below video includes improved sound quality which did not feature in the original live stream.