REA EV Forum Meeting
The REA EV Forum meeting is an opportunity for EV Forum members to have your say in the REA’s activities in the electric vehicle and EV charging infrastructure sector.
During the meeting, we will provide you with updates on the REA’s current and upcoming EV-related activities. In particular, this session will focus on the REA’s response to two current Government consultations:
• CO2 emissions regulatory framework for all newly sold road vehicles in the UK
• Heavy goods vehicles: ending the sale of new non-zero emission models
We will also have a presentation from The Office for Zero Emission Vehicles, who will be updating the EV Forum on their present activities before accepting questions from members.
After the official member meeting has finished, we also intend to continue with a more informal discussion session. This will provide members with a meaningful opportunity to raise and discuss issues of importance to them.
First 55 minutes (with external guests/presenters):
• Welcome & introduction (5 mins)
• Presentation(s) from OZEV (15 mins presentation, 20 mins Q&A)
• Discussion on areas where REA is looking for member input (15 mins)
Second hour (members only):
• Review of provisional response to CO2 regs/ZEV mandate consultation (10 mins presenting, w. 20 mins discussion/Q&A)
• Review of response to HGV phase-out consultation (5 mins presenting, 15 mins discussion/Q&A)
• Update on working groups and steering groups that REA is involved in (5 mins)
• Roundup of upcoming events (5 mins)
Discussion session (members only)