Solar and Energy Storage Member Forum Meeting
Please note that the next Solar & Energy Storage member forum meeting will be held Thursday 30th June 13.00 – 14.30. The meeting will be held in a hybrid capacity and you can now register to join virtually at the link below.
There will be very limited in-person capacity at REA offices. Please contact Callum ([email protected]) if you would like to join at Brettenham House, these places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Update on policy and REA political engagement.
- Review of Electricity Market Arrangements (REMA).
- VAT and energy storage.
- Solar best practice guides.
- Queue management and grid securities.
- Solar community engagement practices.
Details for joining the meeting will be sent to all delegates who register to attend the event and a final agenda will be circulated nearer to the time. This is an REA members only event.
We look forward to seeing you then.