1-DAY COURSE: THE CHARGE POINT ECOSYSTEM
The EV Charging Ecosystem course is a one-day introduction to the players, processes, and relationships in the electric vehicle charging market
The EV Charging Ecosystem is a one-day training course designed to give delegates an introduction to the EV charging market in the UK and Europe. Delegates will learn the basics about how EV charging works, the participants in the market, how they relate to each other, and the basic principles that underpin the market.
Charge Point ECOSYSTEM is relevant for both the public and private EV charging markets.
The course will be delivered Charlie O’Donoghue at EV Technology and has been developed in partnership with the REA.
This course will run from 9:30am to 5:00pm GMT.
Delegates will attend online via GoToMeeting.
Prior to the course taking place delegates will be sent login details to a bespoke training website. Delegates will retain access to the website and contents for six weeks following the date of course delivery, and can purchase a six-month extension.
The Supplementary Materials section of the online materials contains an extensive glossary of terms which can be referred to post-event.
Following this course, delegates will have a robust knowledge of market actors, relationships between market participants, and charge point components and operations.
Fees (REA Members)
- The one-day ECOSYSTEM course costs £400 + VAT. This includes six weeks of access to the online materials. Delegates can purchase an additional 6 months of access to the materials for £50 + VAT.
- The ECOSYSTEM and two-day OPERATIONS courses can be purchased at a bundled rate of £1,300 + VAT. This includes six weeks of access to the online materials for both courses. Delegates can purchase an additional 6 months of access to the materials for these courses for £75 + VAT.
Fees (Non-REA Members)
Pricing for companies that are not members of the REA
- The one-day ECOSYSTEM course costs £550 + VAT. This includes six weeks of access to the online materials. Delegates can purchase an additional 6 months of access to the materials for £75 + VAT.
- The ECOSYSTEM and two-day OPERATIONS courses can be purchased at a bundled rate of £1,800 + VAT. This includes six weeks of access to the online materials for both courses. Delegates can purchase an additional 6 months of access to the materials for these courses for £100 + VAT.
Upcoming dates and payments
With questions about payment, please contact us on [email protected]
You can book on the courses by clicking the session below.
One-day ECOSYSTEM course dates:
(with an opportunity to take the two-day OPERATIONS course on the 11th and 12th November as a ‘bundled’ package as shown on each booking page)
Modules & content
- EVs – A Second Dawn: An introduction to EVs and the economic shift around them.
- The EV Market Landscape: An overview of the EV market to date.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Network (EVCN) Overview: A more specific look at what an EV Charging Network is.
- CPO Role: A look at the Charge Point Operator role.
- eMSP Role: A look at the e-Mobility Service Provider.
- Data Types: A brief intro to the some data types in an EVCN.
- Relationships: A summary of the commercial relationships in an EVCN.
For a full schedule of the one-day ECOSYSTEM course and the two-day OPERATIONS course, click here.
A timeline for how this course, and the two-day Operations course, is organised can be found here.
You should attend the ECOSYSTEM course if you are new to the EV charging market and are seeking a robust knowledge of the key terms, market actors, and relationships so as to be able to confidently operate within the sector.
As a standalone course, this is particularly relevant for:
- Operational staff
- Customer service staff
… working in the following sectors:
- Local and central government
- Property development and/or management
- Energy generation, distribution, and/or supply
- Automotive manufacturing
- Fleet management
- Non-governmental organisations / associations
[upcoming charge point professional courses]