Government have published guidance for round 2 of Slurry Infrastructure grants before applications open in November.
The Slurry Infrastructure Grants (SIG) are grants of between £25000 and £250000 to help applicants improve slurry storage located in England beyond legal minimums.
- Increasing amount of storage that can be applied for;
- Accepting applications for slurry seperators with other storage measures;
- Accepting applications for covering for existing stores;
- Adding option for concrete stores;
- Introducing option for landlords to underwrite grant funding agreements.
The full guidance can be read here. A blog post summarising the main changes can be read here. A webinar for potential applicants, set to be run the 9th November, can be accessed here. Please contact the DEFRA team here with any questions.