International Compost Awareness Week 2021
Composting Associations around the world, including the REA got together to highlight the benefits of composting and recognising the potential for carbon sequestration in soils. You can find presentations from various countries below:
- Australian Organics Recycling Organisation (AORA): Composting and Carbon Sequestration in Soil – presentation here.
- Carbon Clarity: putting a value on compost – presentation here.
- Conseil Canadien du Compost – presentation here.
- Consorzio Italiano Compostatori: The Italian experience in foodwaste
management – presentation here.
- European Compost Network (ECN): Bio waste management and carbon sequestration potential – presentation here.
- Association for Renewable Energy and Clean Technology (REA): Composting in the UK – presentation here.
- United States Composting Council (USCC): The State of Composting in the US – presentation here.