High-level country report
Providing holistic overview to start you business plan for any new markets.
The process includes:
- 1 hour consultation to define the report brief i.e., which sector/technologies, which country/regions, which market segment(s), understand the company, product/service, market and competition.
- Research into the target market(s) using the REA policy team, local contacts, internet, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Bodies, Conference and Exhibition guides and other sources where appropriate.
- Produce a report with conclusions on the size of the market, the opportunity and challenges, competition, policy overview.
In depth country report
Providing a comprehensive market analysis and potential export strategy.
The report we will encompass the following activities:
- Detailed market analysis
- Explore routes to market, identify potential recruits, distributors, or agents.
- Identify potential customers, distributors, authorities, influencers.
- Define regulatory requirements and identify key departments.
- Identify a marketing strategy.
- Identify potential contacts.
- Assess potential challenges and pitfalls.
The final report includes:
- Detailed analysis of the market.
- Conclusions on the size of the market.
- Opportunities and challenges.
- SWOT analysis.
- Define routes to market with details on potential distributors, agents or recruits.
- Detailed recommendations and proposed strategy including time frames, the investment required and potential returns.
Some example reports published previously:
Energy Transition Readiness Index 2021 Energy Transition Readiness Index 2021 – REA (r-e-a.net)
Energy Transition Readiness Index 2019 Energy Transition Readiness Index – REA (r-e-a.net)
Flexible Futures Report 2019 Flexible Futures Report – REA (r-e-a.net)